- the loan of equipment (surfboard, and full or shorty wetsuits)
- 8 students maximum per instructor (6 for the P’tites shrimps).
- surf lessons organized by age group, level, with family or friends, according to your requirements.
- a pedagogy adapted according to the level and expectations of each one.
- optimal safety provided by our team of professionals holding the State Surfing Certificate and up to date with their first aid refresher courses as a team
- the school license of the French Surfing Federation and the civil liability insurance
Surf courses and courses Seignosse – Plage des Casernes – From 13 YEARS
Our goal is to meet your expectations.
Some will approach it out of curiosity as a moment of discovery, others as a hobby, a moment of conviviality and fun to share with friends and family.
Still others will aim to become accomplished surfers.
And for that, we will strive to give you a solid foundation, help you progress and gain autonomy. This in complete safety in a friendly and relaxed surfing atmosphere.
This is our Best-of!
You will find different internship formulas according to your objectives.
The courses and surf lessons are aimed at all audiences, from 6 to 77 years old, whatever your level: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
We establish lesson times according to the tides and current conditions to optimize the quality.
The evolutionary courses preferably take place from Monday to Friday. But we will adapt if you do not have this possibility. It is you who are on vacation, we will adapt your schedule together if your availability is specific.
- Master the technical basics of surfing (rowing, catching a wave, straightening up, moving on the wave by optimizing your speed and doing maneuvers … even tube riding!)
- Know the aquatic environment, the choice of waves, the sandbanks, the baïnes, the currents, the dangers, the weather, etc.
It is advisable to come 15 minutes before the appointment of your surf lesson in order to take the time to equip yourself. Devote 2 hours of time to the SURF activity.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions (storms or thunderstorms) the session will be postponed or refunded.
Surf lessons and courses are offered in Seignosse, Hossegor and Capbreton all year round and directly to the left on the Casernes beach from June to September. (contact link)
Book your surf course via BOOK
or By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +33(0)6 59 368 368
Durée des cours
Nombre de cours
Tarifs par personne
1h 30 par jour
1H 30 par jour
1H 30 par jour
1 H30 par jour
Cours partculier 1 personne
Cours particulier 2 personnes
Cours particulier 3 personnes
2 X 2H00 par jour
+ hébergement +1/2 pension
The Surfcamp package includes:
- 2 surf sessions per day from Monday to Friday (lessons, video support, photos)
- accommodation for 6 nights from Sunday noon to Saturday noon in general
- Breakfast and lunch
- Two restaurants, on the evenings of your arrival and departure.
- All gear, wetsuit, board, insurance included
- transport to surf spots by minibus
- The last afternoon of the course, a thalassotherapy session.
- transport from the airport or train station (under conditions, contact us)