KIDS SURFING LESSONS SEIGNOSSE
Discover surfing and progress while having fun in complete safety !
The teaching process adopted by our coaches with kids revolves around a few simple principles : Fun, games and security.
From the basic one-time class to the 5-day course, we adapt our courses and teaching methods to suit each child, through a playful and secure approach and establishing personal goals.
For their comfort and to improve in good conditions, every child is equipped with a foam board and a full-body wetsuit.
Ours objectives :
– Approach surfing in a controlled, enjoyable and safe environment.
– Explain and teach knowledge of the ocean and swells to become an advanced surfer.
– Each course lasts two hours of which one-and-a-half in the water.
– All the necessary gear and insurance is provided and are included in the price.
– Master the basics (stand up, paddling, balance, speed, trajectories and manoeuvres).
– Increase the knowledge and understanding of the surrounding element (choice of waves, sand banks, the trough, rip currents, dangers).
– Coaching is done by experienced surf instructors, holders of a « Brevet d’Etat en surf » and a « Brevet de Maître Nageur Sauveteur Secouriste ».
– After the lesson, students have the option to keep on practicing with the same gear used during the lesson at a more convenient rate.
|Formulas||Duration of lesson||Nomber of lessons||Price per person|
|Cours découverte||1H per day *||1 lesson||27,00 €|
|Stage compact||3 X 1H per day *||3 lessons||75,00 €|
|Stage évolutif||5 X 1H per day *||5 lessons||125,00 €|
(*effective course time, allow 2 hours, preparation time, access to the spot, return…)
Additional information :
We provide the necessary gear for the lesson (soft board and wetsuit, either steamers or spring suits).
Groups are composed of maximum 8 students, and are organised on the basis of age, surfing skills, family&friends, trying to best satisfy your needs and goals.
The coaching technique will vary according to each student’s skill set and desired achievements.
All our coaches are official surf instructors of the French National Surf Federation and detain a lifeguard and first-aid certificate.
The school license issued by the « Fédération Française de Surf » covers every student in a lesson with a third-party liability insurance.
If weather conditions are considered not appropriate or dangerous for the safety of the students by the coach (e.g. thunderstorms), the class will be re-scheduled or re-reimbursed.
The lessons and courses are given in and around Seignosse, Hossegor and Capbreton all-year round; during summer, from June till September, you can find us on the left of ‘The Casernes Beach’ when facing the sea.